Aragon House is a purposely developed building designed to cater for up market tenants in the centre of St. Julian’s.
The objectives set for the creation of this up market property filter down into all aspects of the building and include:
• A high performance Curtain Wall Facade having elevated specifications to achieve a quiet internal working environment.
• State of the art Building Management System (BMS).
• Thorough Fire Protection and Alarm System including three fire escape staircases, fire fighters lift, addressable fire alarm system, dry riser and an automated sprinkler system at garage levels.
• Fresh air handling units with an energy efficient cooling or heat reclaim facility.
• An optional Intruder Alarm which connects to the BMS.
• Six dedicated high speed passenger lifts.
• Fully accessible ceramic raised flooring with flexible under floor service infrastructure.
• A sound absorbing tegular suspended false ceiling with LED light fittings.
• A synchronized system of three backup generator sets capable of providing the entire power needs of the Business Centre.
• Motorised roller blinds with LED façade lighting, all individually controlled through the BMS system.
• Individually controlled and energy efficient Air-condition fan coil Units.
• Two independent fiber optic cables connected to the two major service providers to cater for the required networking and telecommunication systems.
• All areas within the Centre are designed for Access for All.
• Smoking balconies are available at each office floor level.
The management of the building is entrusted to a related specialist company under the aegis of the Holding Company, and thus benefiting from overall group resources, to ensure that the Business Centre can operate efficiently on a 24 hour basis and can provide all the required services to the tenants of this Business Centre. Such services include:
• A comprehensive Access Control system including Radio Frequency (RF) Card.
• CCTV monitoring to all sensitive areas,
• An automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) parking system.
• 24 Hour Manned Reception.
• A Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) to enable the facade to be maintained regularly and including a hoist for lifting equipment and furniture to the various floors.
• Optional dedicated storage areas available for rent to the Business Centre tenants.